blue's revenge

Thursday, October 19, 2006

An Ode to Being Back to Work (my first week back)

Dear Lord,

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I cannot accept,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had
to kill today because they pissed my off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on
today as they may be connected to the ass that I may
have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work...
12% on Monday
23% on Tuesday
40% on Wednesday
20% on Thursday
5% on Friday.

And help me to remember.....
When I'm having a really bad day, and it seems that
people are trying to piss me off, that it takes 42 muscles
to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell
them to bite me!!


Enjoy your working week.....

3 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Without you even being aware of it Suzzie, I think Wazza has tampered with your mind only hope it's not irreversable damage.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger wazza said...

Gosh Suzie a new post, welcome back and a deep post at that, although you've got me working with you to help keep you amused????

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger wazza said...

We all know Peter talks a lot of sh*t

 

Post a Comment

<< Home