blue's revenge

Saturday, October 14, 2006



More Cakes

Here's some more Cake Toppers. The Bride dragging the Groom has been forwarded on kindly by Young Peter (see Link) and the Flower Bride & Groom was from my own Wedding Cake - see previous post (My Cakes). I had trouble uploading the pic, so that's why i've only added it now. I'm still in trouble with Peter for not blogging enough....i'm trying Peter!!!!

Ps. See the new pic of me. My hubby and I recently went on a P & O Cruise to New Caledonia. I stumble into this shot (after a bottle of Asti Ricadonna). Thus the result of the glassy look in the eye. I will blog the trip - in months to come no doubt. Plus the Softball State Championships - my girls came in about 5th place overall. But we made it to the Semi Finals non the less

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home